Destination Morocco :
Morocco, a name that evokes the Shereefian palaces surrounded by magnificent gardens, souks which escapes the mysterious smell of spices, the fantasia and its vivid rituals.
But it would be a shame to remain at this stage set up in color. The important thing in Morocco, this is what happens behind the scenes. Thus, in a medina, is leaving the widest streets that we are immerse in the popular life of Morocco, and by daring to leave the lanes to access dark impasses that we find the most beautiful city gates, behind which they thrive the most luxurious palaces …
Similarly, it is respectfully going to meet people you will discover the true Morocco: the country will leave you a glimpse of his deepest secrets.
Morocco is a geographical diversity
Dive into the Atlas mountains for a true taste of Berber culture. You will have the opportunity to discover extraordinary landscapes and smiling people through small villages. Morocco is a favorite spot for hikers, thousands of people come to the country every year to spend their days trekking and spend nights under the stars, eating meals cooked at home in comfortable cottages.
Moroccan cuisine is one of the best in the world
Moroccan cuisine is known throughout the world. Taste rich and full of color.
Tagines and couscous, two tasty dishes, but there is also much to discover. Head to the Jemaa El Fna, a large square that fills the night food stalls, to enjoy all it has in the delicious Moroccan cuisine.
We invite you to discover the Moroccan cuisine and live colors by booking a dinner at restaurant Palais Arab Restaurant
The cities of Morocco
–Rabat : to better explore the capital of the kingdom we invite you to join our tour via the following link Sightseeing Rabat From Casablanca
– Casablanca – This modern city by the sea is a starting point for visitors flying into the country. If you have time, both the medina and the contemporary mosque (the third largest in the world). To better discover the old medina of Casablanca to visit the Hassan 2 Mosque, we invite you to join our tour via the following link :Sightseeing Casablanca From Casablanca
–Fez Is the former capital of Morocco and one of the most ancient and medieval cities in the world. To better explore the spiritual capital of Morocco we offer you a trip to Fez via the following link :Sightseeing Fez From Casablanca
– Marrakech is a perfect combination of old and new Morocco. Allow at least a few days wandering the huge maze of souks and ruins in the medina. The main square of Djeema el Fna at dusk is not to be missed.
– Ouarzazate is considered the capital of the South, Ouarzazate is a great example of preservation and tourism that has not destroyed the feel of a fantastic and ancient city. Enjoy a fabulous journey from Marrakech to Ouarzazate and its region where you can enjoy breathtaking views of valleys and desert landscapes via the following link: Ouarzazate Full Day
– Merzouga and M’Hamid From one of these two institutions at the edge of the Sahara, ride a camel or 4 × 4 in the desert for a night (or a week) between the dunes and under the stars. We invite you to discover the Moroccan Sahara by visiting bivouac located in the Sahara dunes where we will enjoy a ride on camels to watch the sunset from the top of the dunes, then dinner and spend the night in tents of nomads Ouarzazate and Desert Mhamid – 3 Days / 2 Nights Ouarzazate and Desert Mhamid – 4 Days / 3 Nights
– Tinerhir this city is the gateway to the stunning High Atlas
Finally, Morocco is also a succession of beautiful and varied landscapes, ranging from coastal areas, mountainous terrain (the sometimes snowy peaks), green valleys, fertile plains, desert plateaus and oases. Travelers in search of nature and open spaces will be filled, especially in the South. To better discover the country we invite you to book the tour of the legendary cities of Morocco in a week at the following link : Imperial Cities Scheduled Departures